Carrs Sterling Silver Baguette Design Cutlery
1. Never use abrasive polishes/cloth.
2. Never leave the product in damp conditions.
3. In case washing is required, use warm water, a mild detergent with a soft sponge. Dry Immediately.
4. Never leave the product under direct heat or sunlight.
5. You can wrap your silver in acid-free tissue or paper then place in a ziploc bag with an anti tarnish strip. You can also use silica gel to help absorb dampness. Cutlery should be wrapped individually and placed side by side, rather than piled up.